Thursday, January 24, 2008

Then and Now

Imagine my delight when I came across this "Beverly Hills, 90210 Stars: Where Are They Now?" website. It's inexcusably biased toward actors that appeared in the later episodes, but there are some interesting bits of information in there, like this tidbit from Jamie Walters who used to play Ray Pruit (Pruit with only one 't' because that's all his mama could afford):
"People do get mad at you. I didn't throw Donna down the stairs, but my character did. I kept having to remind people of that," said Walters, who's now a firefighter in Los Angeles.

And what could be more appropriate than Cindy Walsh becoming a licensed therapist?

Speaking of "where are they now?" stories, I was a little surprised to read in this article that Eminem is now over 200 pounds, hasn't left the house much in 18 months, and is usually in bed by 9pm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU REALLY DO HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I thought we [helen and I] told you to never reveal you intimate 90210 knowledge to a public audience again, thats suppose to be just for when you and timmy are alone!

Anonymous said...

how have i not come cross that website before? it would have been a good companion piece to the reruns that soapnet is running.