Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Looks Like an Airline Logo"

This website has an outstanding "study" rating the flags of the world purely on aesthetics. Each flag gets a letter grade and a 0-100 score, with some good commentary thrown in as well. It's also worth taking a few minutes to appreciate the methodology.

Personally I can't see why Libya received such a high score. And speaking of Libya, have I mentioned that Muammar Gaddafi is my landlord?

(Apologies to Kenzie for singling out the Marshall Islands flag. But honestly, that was the best they could do?)

2 comments:

Anya said...

ha ha ha... hillarious. And while I like his original criteria, I am not convinced he used them consistantly. He obviously needed to show his outcomes matrix. If Honduras was penalized for plagerism, what happened to Nicaragua and El Salvador??? Great site Eric! How do you find these things?

eric said...

How do I find these things? I waste a ridiculous amount of time surfing the internet when I should be working, that's how.