Friday, November 09, 2007

Vendredi at Volume 5

Sometimes it's hard not to get carried away with posting videos on your blog. I feel like I've exercised a lot of restraint up to this point, but no more! Today I'm officially announcing a new Angler's Rest feature, Vendredi at Volume 5. Volume 5 was the name of a watering hole in Madagascar where clients were treated to an inexhaustible supply of the local (and some international) music videos. From now on, Friday will be my designated day for posting the songs and videos I'm just dying to share.

The inaugural installment features a good friend from Madagascar, Lien Bouessa. A single blog post couldn't do justice to what a great guy this is. Really talented, smart, thoughtful, and always the life of the party. This video is full of people and places I knew well.

2 comments:

WASSDA said...

I think Bouessa made the right choice in filming this on a sunny day. That makes all the difference.

Why don't you explain to your readers what 'bonga be' means?

Anonymous said...

Massus Pouri, Timmy Pouri! I think Bouessa would agree with that statement. Erico, this video warmed my heart, and made me dance around my front porch with a huge smile on my face. Bravo!